Azil Organic Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) special products
- Almost 90% of the world’s saffron is produced in Iran.
- Even many of saffron that are distributed with the label of other countries are from Iran.
- Saffron and Iran are uniquely linked together and it is globally known for its incomparable quality, fascinating fragrance, pleasant flavor, and superb coloring strength.
- Saffron is widely used in food, beverages, cosmetic and perfume industries.
- As soon as you open one of our saffron packages you will experience an amazing natural bloody red color comes along with the smooth nice smell of this magical spice that spread all over the place; Which strongly prove that our Saffron has no artificial components and is 100% natural with high quality.