Azil Organic Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.)
Licorice, Wild Products
- Licorice is a perennial herb used in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, beverage,
confectionery, chocolate and tobacco industries as well as traditional
- Licorice is also most Popularly used, flavor enhancer for candy, cough syrup, and even laxatives.
- Its widely used in flavoring beers, gelatins and dessert products.
- Herbal teas are also prepared with licorice.
- Licorice is used in great quantities with modern tobacco mixtures.
- It`s also used by cosmetics Industries, as a beautifying agent.